PIF - Paying It Forward
October 19, 2017, 02:37:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Transferring music???  (Read 5124 times)
MarathonMark

« on: June 18, 2015, 08:44:51 AM »

I have an iPod with some of my favorite music on it and Iíd like to get that music over to my iPhone so I can listen to it via the Bluetooth when Iím on the bike.  So my question is; can I, and if so how, get this music from the iPod to the phone?  My iTunes account is on my home computer and Iím stuck in Texas for a bit with only my laptop.  I downloaded iTunes to my laptop, but of course my music is only on my desktop computer at home, besides being on my iPod.  I think Iíve already made it obvious that Iím not the most tech savvy person when it comes to this sort of stuff. Roll Eyes

Mark Williams
Flat Rock, IL
FreeW1ll1e
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 10:53:21 AM »

I think you will need to get your music from your ipod to the i tunes on your laptop.

Once it is on your laptop i think you should be able to connect and sync your phone.  if not you can sync to the i-cloud and get it on your phone that way.

Actually you could probably have Angie sync your PC at home with your I cloud account, then you can do the same on your phone and poof you have it.

Bill Shepard
Fairport NY
IBA #34828

MarathonMark

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 04:29:14 AM »

I have an "I-cloud" account?  Damn, I must quote myself; "I think Iíve already made it obvious that Iím not the most tech savvy person when it comes to this sort of stuff."

Thanks Bill, I'll look into this approach.

Mark Williams
Flat Rock, IL
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: