PIF - Paying It Forward
January 21, 2018, 07:27:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Snowmergedon  (Read 94 times)
Al

« on: January 13, 2018, 07:32:05 AM »

Grin not quite as bad as first they indicated it could be but all in all a fair storm, visibility was under 500 feet at times, it's the da****** cold and blowing now. We are officially under a level 3 snow emergency dictated by those who don't remember well REAL snow storms.  Smiley thinking back to the ole days up in the snow belt, if we had " levels " then most people would start staying home in November and got back out in March, the rest of us would carry on as usual. I knew back then the sign it was getting interesting was when I put the snow chains on the VW to get around.
iwing
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 09:40:23 AM »

About 3 here is all.

COPJR
Feel the POWER!!!!
Global Moderator

The WI Road Runner

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 11:53:41 AM »

You guys should move north...... zero inches here in the Frozen Tundra......

rotflmao

Al

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 01:05:37 PM »

Cranked up the snow blower and the tractor, sidewalk and lane clear and Al is dead.  Depth? From zip up to two feet in drifts the walk going to the house was one of the worst.  I made a run through the field down to the road  a snow break to speak, it fills before the lane, the trees are helping too.  IF this is the worst for the year I'd be a happy camper.  Grin remembering last year with nothing to plow  tup1
iwing
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 04:56:50 PM »

I did 4 driveways in my subdivision and thought I was going to die. Wow, out of shape.

Big Bob

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 09:09:41 AM »

We got about 2" from snowmageden big joke.  Now today another big 2-4" during the big game,  weather guesser's are already freaking out about rush hour traffic for Monday morning,  oh brother.

Bob

Bob Payette
Rosemount, MN
USA
'96 RED Aspencade, "The fast one!"
kenvb

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 10:14:32 AM »

we HAD about 6 inches..last few days been above freezing and only few inches left. TRudys Uncle is in Arizona says it goes down below freezing in the desert at nights? might as well stay here? Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: