PIF - Paying It Forward
November 18, 2018, 10:52:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Probably political but not in the normal sense  (Read 160 times)
Al

« on: November 08, 2018, 05:49:23 AM »

WTH is going on with two good organizations these days?  First the girl scouts demand the boy scouts let the girls in the boy scouts, so after they do the girl scouts sue the boy scouts for dropping boy from the boy scouts name??? WTH is next? oh yeah I see it. The Gender Neutral Scouts of Wherever  pdls
ChiefBob

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 01:59:01 PM »

I don't see a problem, they changed their name to Scouts BSA. The Girl Scouts could do the same, Scouts GSA.

Bob Kekeis (Lurker)
Cherryman

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 03:37:37 PM »

I couldn't believe what I was reading either.     What was the girls point in bitchin' about the name change?

Fred J. Lammlin
03 Blk Wing/Champion Kit
iwing
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 05:22:07 AM »

Yea, the scouts quit making sense and is certainly political. Itís a pity if these changes were made just to survive.

Wouldnít Dan Beard be proud?  Roll Eyes

Al

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 05:36:50 AM »

Another thought Greg, what would he have thought if the Boys wanted to join the Girl scouts, imagine the hoopla over that.
iwing
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2018, 07:27:08 AM »

Another thought Greg, what would he have thought if the Boys wanted to join the Girl scouts, imagine the hoopla over that.

Thatís already happening. Sex? It doesnít matter. You can be whatever you want to be.

Cherryman

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 02:57:07 PM »

My son is an Eagle Scout and now I have 3 grandsons who are Eagles, so I've been the whole route with the scouts in the last 40 yrs.     I've got mixed ideas about what's going on.   

Fred J. Lammlin
03 Blk Wing/Champion Kit
iwing
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 03:53:45 PM »

My son is an Eagle Scout and now I have 3 grandsons who are Eagles, so I've been the whole route with the scouts in the last 40 yrs.     I've got mixed ideas about what's going on.   

Awesome accomplishments. I was in the scouts until I was 14. I wanted Eagle but started working instead.

Al

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 06:53:26 PM »

I'd like to hear them from someone that's seen it from inside.
MickeyNew

Pat in Bama

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2018, 09:33:09 AM »

There is a girl in our grandsons' Cub Scout Pack.

There is a state that doesn't make parents choose a sex on the birth certificate.  I can sex babies just like I can  sex puppies.  What is the problem with that?

wflg
kenvb

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2018, 11:25:07 AM »

Nice picture Pat.  even you look good !   Grin

what goes around.   comes around.
Al

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2018, 04:42:33 PM »

There is a state that doesn't make parents choose a sex on the birth certificate.  I can sex babies just like I can  sex puppies.  What is the problem with that? <<<>> Well they might tell you it's none of your beeswax what sex a person it just accept them for what they might think they are at that moment in time, subject to change of course. The more choices we have the better it is right  Grin  What Ken said, nice pic.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: