PIF - Paying It Forward
December 08, 2019, 11:26:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "We ride because we see long lines of cars and trucks, creeping along toward another day, a crummy one just like yesterday. We ride by, glance into those cars and trucks and can't imagine being one of THEM, when we could be, we ARE, one of us." - Maynard Hershon, Citybike, 9/05

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cute and Cuddley ?  (Read 146 times)
kenvb

« on: November 29, 2019, 09:56:22 PM »

both my sons are going thru Divorces..this reminds me of the youngest sons wife?

KMA
Cherryman

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 01:52:23 PM »

Ya, that blond in the pic can cuddle me anytime she wants to. 

Fred J. Lammlin
03 Blk Wing/Champion Kit
MickeyNew

Pat in Bama

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2019, 07:44:33 PM »

Smiley

wflg
Al

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 08:52:04 AM »

Ya, that blond in the pic can cuddle me anytime she wants to. 

The cuddling isn't the problem it's the uncuddling.
kenvb

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 11:14:17 AM »

yup,even though both the daughters in laws fooled around on my sons. still cost oldest son about $16,000 in rat basturd  lawyers fee to get rid of her.  now second son just started his divorce. $3500 retainer to start ? he served her the papers for court date.she threw them out truck window as she left ? he took pictures and picked them all up. if she doesn't show up at court date.he gets custody of kids and hopefully gets his 2016 truck back shes driving .he bought a  06 chevy so he can work.

KMA
MickeyNew

Pat in Bama

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2019, 05:24:24 PM »

Our son just finished divorcing a very pretty lady.  She is a drama queen that loves crisis.  If there is not one at the moment, she would manufacture one.  It was long a drawn out, but she is gone and her can go on with his life.

wflg
iwing
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2019, 04:49:42 AM »

I have 2 daughters, I could tell you some stories but then I'd just get all pissed off again.  rotflmao

kenvb

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2019, 08:54:13 AM »

like Pats ex daughter in law.  Kennys is a Liar. makes up BS storeys about her health. I wont go into all the supposed issues shes had,but the lastest one is cancer,..she  leaves the kids with us and supposedly goes to the Cross Cancer clinic for Chemo treatments.  I phone there ever time she leave the kids and they have never heard of her? she has fooled around on my son so many times. I think she would make a good Hooker ,which she might have to be.just got fired from her $6,000 a month job for lying to her boss about her taking sick days ? Kenny just served her Divorce papers last wednsday abd she threw them out the truck window ! he took pictures of them on the ground ,picked them up and put in envelope and took them to her place and she wouldn't let him in.so he left them between the doors.Court day is next week.hope she doesn't show up.she never has for any of the other meetings? bad part is the kids are being kept out of school by her and Ryker needs his routine,or might go back into his shell. 

KMA
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: